By Edith Applegate
Who stated studying A&P cannot be enjoyable? The Anatomy and body structure studying procedure, 4th Edition makes it effortless to profit general constitution and serve as of the physique, and summarizes the typical issues present in each one physique process. Written through famous educator Edith Applegate, this publication combines transparent, crisp writing with hundreds and hundreds of bright illustrations. This variation incorporates a superior emphasis on clinical vocabulary, so that you comprehend key phrases prior to you study anatomy. a wide range of attractive positive aspects simplifies body structure thoughts, and an Evolve web site helps the e-book with a wealth of latest studying possibilities. whether you've gotten very little heritage in technology, you'll examine the A&P you want to input your career!
- A transparent and concise writing style makes the publication effortless to learn and comprehend, no matter if you've gotten a restricted heritage in science.
- Quick Check questions allow you to fee your comprehension at a variety of issues inside of a chapter.
- Chapter quizzes provide keep in mind, idea, and alertness inquiries to money your realizing of A&P concepts.
- An Evolve website contains on-line tutoring, a Body Spectrum coloring ebook, Anatomy & body structure Pioneers bins with short biographies of trailblazers in technological know-how and medication, 3-D animations, an audio word list, Spanish pronunciations of key phrases, and regularly requested questions.
- Outlines and objectives at first of every bankruptcy assist you prioritize your study.
- Key terms are highlighted that can assist you learn, pronounce, and spell vital scientific words.
- A glossary presents definitions and a pronunciation consultant for key terms.
- Functional Relationships pages illustrate the relationship among each one person procedure and the opposite physique platforms, exhibiting how all platforms paintings together.
- Representative Disorders describe the typical overall healthiness concerns linked to each one physique system.
- Focus on Aging boxes describe the results of getting older on physique systems.
- Quick Applications boxes attach the cloth to real-world scenarios.
- From the Pharmacy boxes describe universal medicines for every physique approach and comprise a quick description of the drug and its motion, universal makes use of, and abbreviations.
- 100 new top quality illustrations assist you visualize anatomical positive factors and physiological processes.
- Chapter summaries and vocabulary quizzes were extra to the tip of every chapter.
- New Building Your scientific Vocabulary section covers the heritage of clinical phrases, providing you with the construction blocks to take advantage of and realize new terms.
Read or Download The Anatomy and Physiology Learning System - E-Book PDF
Similar anatomy books
The newest version of this well-established, obtainable creation to neurophysiology succeeds in integrating the disciplines of neurology and neuroscience with an emphasis on ideas and useful suggestions. In Neurophysiology: A Conceptual strategy, 5th version, the authors convey a clean replacement to "learning by means of rote," utilizing quite a few innovations to inspire knowing.
Hominids have regularly been keen about representing their very own our bodies. the 1st “selfies” have been prehistoric adverse hand pictures and human stick figures, by way of stone and ceramic representations of the human determine. hundreds of thousands of years later, relocating through old artwork and literature to modern social media, the modern time period “selfie” was once self-generated.
Neurobiology of Feeding and food specializes in feeding because the habit of primal survival. This booklet discusses the sensory, mind, and endocrine involvement within the behavioral and dietary regulatory techniques. prepared into 12 chapters, this publication starts off with an outline of the preliminary survey of works at the common feeding of an animal version with emphasis at the simple periodicity of the habit and the importance of this habit.
Advances in Comparative body structure and Biochemistry, quantity five, offers 3 papers that conceal different physiological and chemical facets of biology, from sensible morphology at one finish to behaviour on the different finish of the spectrum. As regularly this serial e-book emphasizes comparability, be it inside a gaggle of comparable organisms or comparable components or mechanisms in the course of the animal country.
Extra resources for The Anatomy and Physiology Learning System - E-Book
The Anatomy and Physiology Learning System - E-Book by Edith Applegate