By Karl Skorecki,Glenn M. Chertow,Philip A. Marsden,Maarten W. Taal,Alan S. L. Yu,Valerie Luyckx
Overcome the hardest scientific demanding situations in nephrology with Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney -- the most famous nephrology source within the world. a various crew of greater than two hundred foreign participants brings you the most recent wisdom and top practices on each entrance in nephrology all over the world. From easy technology and pathophysiology to scientific top practices, Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney is your go-to source for any degree of your career.
- Review of the elemental science that underpins medical nephrology, complete collection of crucial bibliographical assets in nephrology, and Board Review-style questions assist you arrange for certification or recertification.
- Coverage of kidney health and wellbeing and disease from pre-conception via fetal and little one wellbeing and fitness, adolescence, maturity, and into outdated age. elevated sections and bankruptcy on worldwide standpoint and moral considerations.
- Uniform terminology and nomenclature based on rising consensus in global kidney community.
- More than seven-hundred full-color top quality photographs in addition to conscientiously selected figures, algorithms, and tables to demonstrate crucial ideas, nuances of medical presentation and procedure, and determination making offer a visible grab and higher knowing of serious information.
- Internationally various, depended on assistance and perspectives from a crew of well-respected international individuals . an article crew headed through Dr. Skorecki and handpicked via Dr. Brenner guarantees the continuing adherence to prior criteria of excellence. All chapters were widely up-to-date or solely rewritten by means of gurus of their respective fields.
- The latest medical information together with contemporary scientific trials, genetic reasons of kidney illness, cardiovascular and renal threat prediction in power kidney disorder, new paradigms in fluid and electrolyte administration, and pediatric kidney affliction, continue you present with the swift improvement of care and examine worldwide.
Read or Download Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book PDF
Similar internal medicine_1 books
This quantity presents a pragmatic, complete evaluate on benign and malignant affliction of the grownup kidney. The textual content addresses the subject of evaluate and administration of sufferers with surgical renal sickness. inside of this scope, it comprises hereditary and spontaneous renal neoplasms, in addition to non-neoplastic disease that manifests as a clinically proper mass.
Infectious illnesses – as in simple terms Harrison’s can hide them A Doody's middle name for 2017! that includes a very good compilation of chapters regarding infectious illnesses derived from Harrison’s rules of inner drugs, 19th variation (including content material from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now to be had the following in print), this concise, full-color medical better half supplies the most recent wisdom within the box sponsored through the medical rigor and authority that experience outlined Harrison’s.
This quantity presents a accomplished and up to date theoretical assessment and useful consultant on pediatric gastrointestinal motility and sensible problems. the newest variation comprises greatly revised and new chapters to mirror the quickly becoming box of pediatric neurogastroenterology. New themes lined comprise neurobiology of discomfort in young children, sensible oropharyngoesophageal evaluation, dysautonomia, and psychotropic medicinal drugs.
This is often the 1st textbook to target Aortopathy, a brand new medical thought for a sort of vasculopathy. the 1st element of the e-book begins from discussing basic thought and heritage of Aortopathy, after which bargains with its pathophysiology, manifestation, intrinsic issue, medical implication, administration and prevention.
Extra resources for Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book
Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book by Karl Skorecki,Glenn M. Chertow,Philip A. Marsden,Maarten W. Taal,Alan S. L. Yu,Valerie Luyckx